Sunday, January 24, 2010

Helpful-homemaking-and-Mommy-tips-that-need-a-better-name???

Having a small (1800-something sq. ft.) house full of seven people requires some serious creativity as far as homekeeping, storage, and life maintenance goes. While I don't have all of the answers, I'd love to share the few things I've found helpful.

We've all heard of Martha Stewart's "Good Things". I need a snappy name for my little mommy tips and would love suggestions!

For now, we'll go with Mommy Tips.

So, Mommy Tip #1:

Keep baby's bibs in the same drawer as your dish towels. This may seem simple, but I spent way too much time running to the nursery to grab a bib before mealtime with my first four kids before I realized the common sense behind it all. Plus, I wash my bibs with my towels, so it makes putting laundry away easier.

No comments: