Sunday, April 18, 2010

Befores & Afters



I love before & after reality TV. And magazine pictures.

Whether it's people or homes, I love seeing the way someone can translate true potential.

Our house...oh, our house...we moved here because we both saw the potential. A modest little house on an interesting piece of property. But it was a MESS. I wish I took more before pictures.

We have spent nearly every free moment (there aren't many around here!) trying to translate our vision of our home's potential into reality lately.

I am going to wait to post the after pictures, but, for now, here is an example of the BEFORE:




and this...





Here's hoping for some great AFTER pictures...to come soon!

1 comment:

Tina said...

you CANNOT do that!!!!
you can't just post before pics & NO afters????
that's like biggest loser, all big, no loss!
NO FUN!
how about some "on the way to after" photos?