Thursday, March 26, 2009

The countdown begins!

Seven more days...that's it...
In one week, little Levi and I will be driving to Norfolk and hopping on a plane to Texas.
I realized a little over a month ago that one of my closest friends' kids was turning three and I hadn't really spent time with her since he was weeks old.
I'm very guilty of taking advantage of "easy" friendships, using the excuse that "we are always able to just pick up where we left off...isn't that sweet?"
NO MORE!
It's time for a break from all of the "Mommy...mommy...mommy"'s that I hear daily. Instead, I will relax, enjoy some much needed girl time, and actually nurture one of the most important relationships in my life.
Woo hoo! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Feel honored.

We had a "live" conversation the other day...wait was that over a week ago? or more?
anyway, I told Tara that after I hung up the phone I felt like I'd been sitting with you for coffee or something.
We're such cyberspace pals these days, you know?!
Can hardly wait! Seriously.