Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy grocery lady

Okay, I admit it...I have a problem. More of an obsession, really. While I was once a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of girl, I have become a Nazi over several things. One in particular: meal planning.
I wouldn't say it's necessarily a bad thing. With a growing family that is already "eating me out of house and home," with lots of growing yet to come, I needed to get smart about my meal planning. First of all, we aren't millionaires, so I want to save money. Secondly, I want to be sure that I don't waste food (I threw SO much rotting food away when we were first married! I can just hear all mothers around the country..."there are starving children somewhere...")
Third, I don't have time to mess around. I needed to find a system that works, and I have! I've had a couple of people comment on what I do, and I think I need to share it. If it works for you, great! If not, maybe it will inspire you in some way. Over the course of the next couple of posts, I vow to let you in on my bizarre ways!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am intrigued!! You left me in suspense...... can't wait for more.