Friday, September 26, 2008

Levi's first tooth

It's a little scary for me to realize that it's time for this already. Scary for two reasons: Number one, I'm still breastfeeding exclusively, and I'm not ready to be bitten. Number two, if Levi is my last baby (and we're pretty sure there's no "ifs" about it), then I will never have a toothless baby again! There's something about a little grin full of gums and druel and nothing else!
For my own records, Avery's first two teeth came in on April 22 and 26, 2007 (I can't believe I have yet to write it down somewhere!), when she was 5 1/2 months old,
And Levi's first tooth came in on September 23, 2008, just shy of his five month birthday. (today!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I totally know that feeling of excitement mixed with sadness...
Wow, teeth already! None here, and Zachary is over 6 months now... soon though!
Love reading the blog, keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather I am so glad you have a blog! I miss you guys so much! I love those gummy grins. Moriah has a gummy grin. She scrunches up her nose and eyes and all I can see are gums. She our last baby too. I am happyy and sad about that.