Saturday, May 1, 2010

And the results are in...

Finally, all five of my kids have had recent physicals. We avoid going to the doctor unless absolutely necessary. (I could elaborate on that...but I'll save that for another time...)

However, Monday we completed their most recent physical exams. We are blessed to have boring doctor's appointments. Thankfully, our kids are healthy.
And tall...

Emily is in the 97th percentile for height, and 80th for weight.
Kaleb is in the 77th percentile for height, 73rd for weight.
Avery is in the 96th percentile for height, 92nd for weight.
Levi is in the 75th percentile for height, 40th for weight.
Nadia is in the 90th percentile for height, 43rd for weight.

Somehow, my two babies are skinny...despite the fact that they can get their grub on.
All of my friends know that my kids can clear a banquet table...

...Can you imagine my groceries in a few years???

No comments: